Abrasive Blasting and Coating:
- Large Paint Booth: 16' tall x 20' wide x 120' long
- Large Blasting Facility: 16' tall x 20' wide x 50' long
- Completely Enclosed Transfer Area Between Blast and Paint
- Climate Controlled, Forced Air Curing Up To 180° F
- Full Abrasive Reclamation
- Xtreme Mix Proportioning System
- 100% Solids
- Graco Plural Unit
- EPA Compliant
Pressure vessel for Natco Group.
- 30 Ton Overhead Crane
- Electric Cart Rail System
- Fork Lifts, Bridge Cranes and Mobile Cranes
- 17 Acres of Layout, Staging & Fabrication
- Rail Spur Access
C-5 Empennage Stand vertical truss for the U.S. Air Force—engineered, fabricated and coated at KSF, Inc.
- Structural Steel
- Piping—Internal and External
- Tanks and Vessels
- Heavy Equipment
- Trailers and Mobile Equipment
- Complex Structures
- Industrial Structures
ABT trailer for Schlumberger.
Fabrication and Repair
Offering shop fitting and welding services, Kern Steel’s workforce of AWS certified welders can breathe new life into your refurbishment projects. Performing weld repairs in our shop saves you time and money by stream-lining your coatings projects. Our fabrication facility is state of the art. Kern Steel can fabricate your industrial and commercial structures from the ground up.
Heat Exchanger for Drill Cool Systems.
Quality and Documentation
Our AISC Complex Protective Coating Systems Certification (SSPC QP-3 Equivalent) documents our ability to provide quality work. Every step of the coating process is documented using state of the art inspection equipment with automatic data logging—including environmental conditions, surface profiles, dry film thicknesses, and inspection results. Photographic documentation can be provided of surface preparation, stripe coats, etc. upon request.